2017 Forthcoming Dinners
All at the Savile, 7 for 7.30, unless otherwise specified. Lounge suits.
Please put these dates into your diaries. Where necessary, the names of the speakers will follow:
- Wednesday, 26th April: John Timpson, chief executive of Timpson and the Daily Telegraph business agony uncle.
- Wednesday, 24th May: AGM (Members only) followed by an 'open' dinner
Please put the following dates into your diary:
- Wednesday, 27th September: The Right Honourable Sir Malcolm Rifkind KCMG QC
- Wednesday, 25th October: the Rt Hon. Sir Anthony Baldry PC DL
- Wednesday, 22nd November (please note date change): Christmas Party - Charity Evening (Children in Distress)
- Wednesday, 24th January: to be announced
- Thursday, 22nd February: The Club's 150th Anniversary Dinner, at the Palace of Westminster. Details to follow.